Hexprog software version 1.0.4 is available for Hextag and hexprog tool users.
- Key renew function for NXP PCF chips family is available in this version for BMW, MINI and Porsche. HexProg now solved the problem of FEM/BDC keys 434 MHz. Users with Production 1.50 they require HP 04-01 module for this function.
- EEPROM Read/Write of different types as well as resetting secured EEPROM Like 080D0XX, 160D0XX, M35080XX, and M35160XX (except WT mark). Users with Production 1.50 they require HP 04-01 module for this function.
- New BCM Porsche MASK (3M25J) added, users can read/write on this BCM without removing any component.
- Some Porsche BCM with MASK 5M48H/1N35H were able to read D-Flash and P-Flash but not write D-FLASH, a work around soultion added for such a case.
- Mileage for CAS4 and CAS4+ enhanced. In older release users can only set mileage to ZERO ,now they can set the value they like.
- Fixed some bug in FRM repair for cases were resulting fake failure.